- Building the About.com site even bigger and better (have you signed up for my free newsletter?)
- Redoing the landscaping to shrink the grass and better accommodate birds
- Adding more feeders in a dedicated feeding bed
- Growing a birdseed garden for natural feed
- Adding feeders to the front yard
- Continuing to add birds to my life list by traveling across the country
- Seeking publication in additional birding and bird watching magazines
That's a lot to do, but there is also a lot of time to do it in. The joy is not in the final product, but in the journey during which we share the skies with the birds we love. Happy flying!