- Take time to savor the moment, whether it is a warm patch of grass and sun or a cool dip in a nearby pond.
- Try new foods; if the cracked corn isn't available, you might just discover that you like millet too.
- Be willing to cooperate and watch over one another, taking turns taking care of one another.
- Learn to trust the ones who help you and offer you a treat, even if you still need to be cautious.
- Say thank you and you'll reap the rewards of a stronger, more fulfilling relationship.
May your lessons be as meaningful, and help you out when your life needs it.