- Multiple mature trees of different varieties
- Evergreen borders and accents
- A garden bed ideal for feeders
- Wide, spacious deck for hanging feeders
- Ample space to expand landscaping beds for more plants
- Wooden structure for mounting bird houses and nesting platforms
With so much to choose from, it's the choosing that is proving difficult. In the meantime, I have a simple concrete bird bath available as well as several simple feeders that are already attracting a hungry flock of local residents. Hopefully in the next few days I'll find time to puzzle out where to put even better feeders, but for now, the birds aren't picky and I enjoy their company all the same.